Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Top Tips 5-10 Part Two On How to Make Money

Well here we are again and we are at number 6

6)  Completing online survey.  Getting paid between .50 to $5.00 to fill out a  survey.  These are very time consuming and I think my average wage per hour is about $1.00.  I have found out that the best site though is Rewards Central.  It is an Australian site.  But I am Australian.  With this site you get paid to take surveys online, get paid to read emails, get paid to play some online games, get paid to shop with reward partners.  Their online surveys are frequent, pretty straightforward and I did enjoy completing them.  Rewards central were the best paying out of the lot.  You also got paid cash.  Well bank transfer, instead of vouchers etc for your time.  I am currently getting paid about $25.00 to $30.00 per quarter. 

7) Making Money from your hobby or from something you love doing.  Well I have decided that I am going to make jewellery.  Though I have never made jewellery before.  I just love earrings.  So I have purchased some silver backings and I am going to stick buttons etc to the front.  I will also list these on my ebay store and see how I go.  Great hobby to do while watching tv of an evening, and I can list multiple of these at the same time.  Postage is also cheap for customers.  So I see these selling well.  Will let you know in the coming months how I go with this one.  Don't think that I will get there before Xmas.

8) Selling Avon.  Now everyone just loves this stuff.  Especially housewives and mums.  Its affortable and easy to buy.  I have signed up to become a local representative in our area.  I have entered my details on line and hopefully someone will get back to shortly regarding.

9) Sell stock photos

If you are a photographer, you can earn a living by selling your photographs to stock photography sites online.  I believe that anyone can take a great photo and you probably have some great pictures on your camera or on your hard drive.  Why not sell them for some extra cash.  Why not check out istockphoto.com.  There are many more companies out there that you could send your pictures too as earn some extra cash.  Most of these companies are looking for extra pictures especially some peoples holidays.








.

No comments:

Post a Comment