Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Most unusual Ways to Make Money

Well.  I have created a blog about how to make money the usual way.  But how about the usual way.

Ideas that I am thinking of doing

Selling my used undergarments.  Trust me I have thought about it.  I can't sell on ebay.  But there is a site ebanned.  Stocking, underwear and socks can be sold here.  As well as other items that I will not mention, but trust me just use your imagination with this one.  Some people will buy anything.

Sell your hair.  You can make some serious money selling your hair, depending on how long it is.  And there is always a demand for well looked after long hair.

Buy a gold finder machine.  Search the beaches for coins.  You don't know what other items you could also find

Sing songs or read verse and poems out the front of your local shopping centre for a dollar

Become a lab rat.  You can earn extra cash, but you will be taking experimental drugs.  Who knows where this avenue will take

Sell your blood, sperm or give away eggs.  Well you aren't using all of them now are you!!! Well why not sell them and give them to someone that might need them. 

Become a children clown on the weekends.    Do children parties.  Not good if you are scared of clown.  My son is scared of clowns. 




No comments:

Post a Comment