Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Top 10 Part One Tips to Make Money

1) Currently selling old unused items on ebay.  Well sort of worked, but with the fees from ebay, how can anyone make money.  I have set up an ebay store.  But with so much competition, all the time it takes to post items and listing them.  I think I make an $1.00 an hour.  It is more a passion that a living.  Definately can't get rich there.  But if you have gotten rich.  Good one you.  Because really  hard work.  I would make more money stocking shelves at Woolworths.  So please check out my store.  http://stores.ebay.com.au/FOX-AND-FOE-VINTAGE.  I am a selling of second hand books and vintage clothing including bags and linen.  I also will ship items anywhere.  I sell just about anything, I have enough thought about selling used socks.  But I just don't know if I can do it.  Google used worn socks and see what you get.  I have also written a blog about selling on ebay so check that one out also.  As I go into a lot more detail in that blog about the benefits of selling online http://sellingoneebay.blogspot.com/

2) Asking for more shifts at work.  Doing that at the moment.  But it has turned into more of begging for more shifts.  With the economy the way it is.  I am lucky to have a job.  Well so I have been told.

3) Look for a second job.  Well I am currently doing that.  I have had two job interviews and many failed job applications.  Just too many to count.  I have now been looking for 3 weeks.  Hopefully this week is my week.   

4) Mystery Shopping.  Well I have joined over 10 mystery shopping companies.  I get now paid to eat out, buy bottles of wine, and buy clothes.  Things are getting better and brighter  Though I am using loads more fuel.  Is all the running around worth it, by filling out endless amounts of reports.  Well I am at least living the life I used to live before kids.  But now I am getting the items for free.  I just love free items.  Free is what I live for.  Savings though is what I want to see.

5) Blogging.   So many sites say blogging is the new way of making money.  Well lets see if these facts are true.  Or just rubbish.    I have been told to have a business plan.  Well mine is too save $5000.00 with my 101 ways to make money in 12 months.  Lets see if I can do it and if it can be done.  It is not an unrealistic goal.  Remember I am up to suggestions on how to achieve this saving of $5000.00  I will give just about anything a go.  As long it doesn't involve selling my body to lonely men on a dark street corner. Also I have been told a blog should be about the following points.  Well I am good at talking.  Lets see if that is the same as blogging.  If so, I am going to be rich.  Something your passionate about.  Well I am passionate about a lots of things, gardening, selling and collecting vintage, books, music and friends.  Something people will pay you to do.  Well thats to be decided.  Would you pay me for advice.  I have also an blog about blogging.  There is a lot more to blogging that what it you would first thing.  I am still a novice, but I am blogging what I learn along the way.  Watch out it can become very addictive. 

  1. something you’re good at
  2. something you’re passionate about
  3. something people will pay you to do 
Check out my blog about making money on blogging.  I go into blogging in my details.  http://makingmoney-bloggingmadeeasy.blogspot.com/
Lets see if this model is true.  Or are these pro bloggers just trying to make money online selling empty advise.


6) Becomes a landlord.   Rent out parking spaces, rooms, garage space.   This can provide a steady income and people are always looking for a room to rent of a garage space if you live close to a city.

7) Enter contests but you need to be successful at working juggles and you must do it regularly.  Because there is a lot of competition out there.  You can sell the prizes that you win or you can give them a away for gifts for peoples birthdays or for family members at Xmas.  Saving you money. I used to do this, but you must do it on a daily basis.  I used to win prizes once a week.  It was always a nice suprise to see a parcel or package arrive at work, and think what I have won today.

8) Find missing super.  I good place in Australia to start is http://www.onesuperfund.com.au/

9) Collect can and bottles for recycling

10) Partipate in paid stable research.  For paid focus group.  These are fun and you get paid group.  Make sure that you join a few and you can only do one paid focus group once very 6 months.  But it is great extra cash.

Still 96 more ways to go.  Look forward to hearing from you all with suggestions

No comments:

Post a Comment