Tuesday, December 6, 2011

101 Ways to Make Money - My 12 month Experiment of Making Money Overview

I have designed this blog to give people the opportunity, to discuss and explore the means that are out there for making money, or earning a living away from the usual ways.   As I am in this very situation, and I am going to give all these suggested methods on how to make money on the internet a go.  Lets see if they are true or just another scam.
The goal of my blog is to introduce people, to some of the many money making methods both online and offline. The Internet has opened up a whole new avenue of business opportunities lets see via my 12 month experiment if they work.  So if there is more money to be made via  the good old fashioned way of hard work.
101 Ways to Make Money will show you how to make money by all different avenues.   Example how to make money with Facebook; how to make money using ebay or even blogging.  The list of possibilities of makin money on the internet is truly endless, I am also up for feedback on how you have made money via alternative methods.  I have even got a blog on weird ways to make money. Millions are being made almost every day.  I am not after millions but just some extra cash for my family.
Since having children.  I have not been able to go back to work full time.  I am working casually and I am often struggling to make the mortgage, feed the family and just live.  So I am on a 12 month experiment about how to make money.  What works and what doesn't.  I would appreciate any feedback and comments, or just suggestions other than selling my body to the devil or my soul.  Though sometimes, I think I would if I didn't have to stress about whether we are going to have enough money to pay the electricity.  I would love it just to be that easy.

Each week I will list new ideas of making money.  Things that I have tried and what I have done, and how much I have made.  Or lost for that manner.  As I said I would love to hear from others in the same boat or situation that have tried various things.  I will break down each blog into my top 10 tried tips. What worked and what failed.

No comments:

Post a Comment